Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Translate

Translate

Translate

Translate

Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 16, 2016

"A Piece Of Heaven"



"A Piece Of Heaven"

By: Mary C. Aikens, Artist


         It was at least ten years ago when I painted this painting based on my memory of this particular
scenery that my husband and I saw on our way to a church where he used to play the piano.  This place is taken near Bessemer City located in the western part of Gaston County, North Carolina. This scenery is on the left hand side of Edgewood Road where is almost a mile past the Exit #13 entrance ramp.  Seeing those country scenes give me a sentimental feeling of those "Olden Days of Yore"..

Title: "A Piece Of Heaven"

Artist: Mary C. Aikens

Media: Oil On Stretched Canvas

Size: 14" W X 11" H X 1" T

Price: $75.00 (U. S. D.)

S/H:  $15.00 (U.S.D.)

Note: If you are interested in this painting, please let  me know through my e-mail address at
          marycaikens@gmail.com.  I do apologize that my AdSense account still has bugs in it, and
          it is hopeful that I will have that account straightened out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment